Tuesday 28 June 2016

Quitting?This is not the time,You can make it.


Quitting? Not an Option for me.
Persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
Many times in life we are faced with so many challenges and at times the going gets so tough that you just want to quit. I have been there and still go through stuffs till date but one thing I have told myself is that No matter the situation I find myself in at every point in time I will never take my eyes off the prize I have set for myself, that is to become the best in what so ever I set my mind to do.
Once you live on this planet Earth you can never be free from Life’s lessons but one thing you must bear in mind is don’t let your immediate environs & words of discouragement from others suppress you. Just stay focused, be committed to whatever you're doing, and be willing to learn new things every day. I assure you that you shall definitely succeed in the long run.

I have come to understand life in my own little way from the experiences I have had.  Honestly I would never have made it this far without GOD on my side.
We are on this earth for a purpose and have the ability to do whatever we want with our lives. The truth is that everyone struggles in their everyday life in one way or another. It’s about staying positive and making the best of what you have.
 Personal Points that keeps me going in my darkest moments
1. I refuse to ever give up.
No matter how worse it gets, remember that no matter how long the night last, the day must surely come.
2. I Challenge myself and try new things every day.
A Mechanical Engineer by profession, but I blog part time and this is because when I heard about blogging in 2007 I was curious to know what blogging is.This is how I ended up becoming a blogger. I must confess that is has not been an easy road as I have had my initial BlogSpot blocked by google and this discouraged me.i then got another domain name and along the line I had some challenges and also aborted blogging for a while until last year I decided to finally get back to blogging and this time am more determined than ever.
3. I don’t compare myself to others and I celebrate my little accomplishments.
I always set my own goals. Although we all wish we could get there as fast as it seems others have, I’ve found ways to enjoy the journey and celebrate each little success on the way. Remember, all fingers are not equal. ”am peculiar”
4. I Stay focused on the positives instead of the negatives.
No matter what obstacles have come my way, staying positive has allowed me to overcome them. I encourage myself in God’s word knowing that He said He will not put on me more than I can bear.
“1 Corinthians 10:13:There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”


5. I Make Necessary Sacrifices when need be
At times we find it difficult to overcome certain obstacles because we are simply unwilling to make the necessary sacrifices to make the changes in our life that would help us to successfully overcome the problems we are confronting. Sometimes it’s not what you do, but rather what you let go of that will have the greatest impact on your life.
6. I learn from the Mistakes I make each passing day
Progress is built upon a series of mistakes that we make on a daily basis. Some are big, some are small, but one thing is certain, they are all significant with helping us learn the lessons we need to learn, to help us achieve our goals and objectives.
Take time to learn from every unsuccessful attempt, from every failed result, and from every unsatisfactory outcome. The more you learn, the more you will grow and the better you will be able to deal with the obstacles that lie ahead on your path.
7. I always keep Things Simple
When dealing with obstacles, simplicity is the key. The more we try and complicate things, the more likely we are to become overwhelmed with circumstances. You must therefore keep things as simple and straightforward as possible, because the toughest of problems are often solved in simple ways.


8. I am doing my best to break the Procrastination Habit
As the old saying goes, procrastination is the thief of time. Yes indeed it is the thief of time. It involves postponing time supposed to be spent doing an important task, procrastination makes one spend time doing other things considered unimportant as compared to the relevant stuff one is supposed to do.
Many of us today are affected immensely by this behavioral defect, and I am no exception.Procrastination can be checked and curbed when you have effective time management, that is allocating time for every activity and ensuring that you stick to that plan and schedule
 Finally, no matter what, DO NOT QUIT, because the greatest opportunities are always interlocked with the most difficult struggles in life. Obstacles are just “things” that are there to teach and strengthen us for the journey that lies ahead. We must therefore not view them as insurmountable problems that will prevent us from achieving our goals. Take time to learn the lessons that life throws your way, because these lessons will be critical to your success as you move forward into the future.

Once again, thanks so much for taking out your time to read this long piece of writing. I hope to read your comments.


Cheers and do have a blessed and fulfilled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment